This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to enhance their CV by working for this business services and workplace solutions company on a 6 month part time contract.
The Payroll and Benefits Officer role is responsible for the day to day processing and running of the company’s outsourced payroll and benefits provisions.
In addition, you will support the maintenance and continued development of the Payroll and HR system in order to provide accurate and timely data.
- Liaise with managers and site administrators, to ensure monthly payroll changes are advised ahead of payroll cut-off
- Input and audit changes to employee terms and conditions which affect pay, to ensure adjustments are accurately reflected on the HR systems and monthly payroll
- Accurately process the monthly payrolls for all sites within the business and ensure that all statutory reporting is processed accurately and on time (P11D, PAYE/NIC, Deductions, etc)
- Manage the relationship with the Company’s payroll provider to ensure changes are reflected on the payroll accurately and to the satisfaction of the HRM
- Ensure operational compliance with Payroll submission deadlines
- Ensure compliance with all Legal and Regulatory Financial practices and guidelines relating to Payroll and Benefits
- Respond to employee payroll queries, ensuring accurate and prompt resolution
- Identify any areas for improvement and actively drive any agreed process changes
- Manage the Auto-enrolment pension assessment process and accurately upload data to third parties (including SAP and Pension Administrators)
- Manage the Company’s benefits administration
We’re looking for someone with
- Payroll experience within a medium to large organisation
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy capability
- Ability to communicate sensitive information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Payroll/HRIS systems
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel
- Sound knowledge of Company policies and procedures and legislation
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.