We're looking for a POS Project Manager to join a leading customer communications company and be responsible for leading and managing complex customer-facing projects.
Paragon Customer Communications is a leading Customer Communications Agency that is committed to getting our clients’ customers to engage with their brands through timely and relevant integrated marketing communications.
Planning, creating and delivering both printed and digital communication, Paragon-CC engages with every UK household at least once a week on behalf of some of the biggest and most influential global brands.
The POS Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing complex customer-facing projects and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of products and services with a specific focus on customer satisfaction.
This role demands timely and effective communications with internal stakeholders, customers and vendors across multiple concurrent projects. Working closely with customers, managing their expectations, and ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, articulate, detail-orientated and commercially aware, and able to lead and delegate effectively.
Energetic, committed and enthusiastic, with the ability to prioritise and take ownership to get the job done well. Support, empower, motivate and inspire others to excel in their performance and achievements, and help them to make a positive contribution to the continuous improvement of project processes.
The POS Project Manager is based on the client’s site to provide immediate face to face support, develop strong and enduring Client relationships by acting as a partner in developing new product ideas to add value to the Client’s business.
- Project management and customer service
- POS Design – coordinate the end-to end key visual and design approval process at Pan European level
- Responsible for engaging with internal senior stakeholders, creative design agencies and transcreation agencies to get the job completed effectively and efficiently using critical path methodology
- Oversee the collation and provision of comprehensive briefs for any and all new product development
- Manage the centralised POSM ordering requirements for all markets via a bespoke online technology ordering platform
- Ensuring that the process of orders (from conceptualisation to artwork completion) are carried out in line with service level agreements, briefs, expectations, engagement practices, quality standards and code of conduct
- Strong industry expertise/awareness with good POS print production knowledge
- Demonstrable experience working within a print environment and a good understanding of the production process
- Exceptional customer facing skills and extensive account management experience
- Confident to operate in a challenging environment providing innovative solutions
- Facilitation and negotiation skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision to deliver exceptional delivery to stakeholders
- Strong administration and process management skills
- Proven experience of commercially viable service delivery
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.