A privately owned asset management firm with over £1 billion in assets is in growth mode and as a result they need an additional person in their marketing and presentations team.
The ideal person would be a recent design graduate with a keen interest in finance or perhaps a designer who is looking to move on to their second role.
What you will be doing:
- Creating marketing materials for existing and potential clients using Adobe Creative Suite and MS PowerPoint and Word
- Producing compelling marketing presentations for both print and digital
- Making the content come to life using your creativity through social platforms, video and other digital platforms
- Using the firms innovative marketing tools you will be responsible for the coordination, maintenance and updating of a large volume of marketing material
Skills you already have:
- Adobe Creative Suite and MS office used to create highly creative presentations and marketing material
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy as you will be working with the firms compliance teams to ensure the work can be signed off to the highest financial standards
- Excellent communication skills as you will be talking to a variety of people from internal stakeholders through to external clients
- Be really organised and have meticulous attention to detail as you will be working with multiple projects concurrently.
If you are really interested in marketing, technology and data and want to work within a rapidly growing organisation that is truly changing the way funds are handled then please send in your CV and a portfolio of work no more than 5MB.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.