Are you a Presentations Designer who has produced creative, engaging presentations for the corporate world?
This corporate design agency based in the City would love you to join there ever growing team of Presentation, Graphic and Content Designers to service there impressive list of clients.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Designing and formatting bespoke and branded presentation documents for internal and B2B audiences using your in depth MS Office and Adobe CC talent
- Taking design briefs from the CD and managing the production process from start to finish
- Building strong relationships with the agency’s client base
You must be able to:
- Think creatively, love detail and have the passion and drive to deliver high quality presentation designs
- Have a thorough understanding of the print process and be able to liaise confidently with the printers
- Be agile and adaptable in dealing with the variety of brands and systems that the range of clients have
You will be given:
- Ample opportunity to develop skills and build on your experience
- Ability to work mostly from home with one day a week from the office in London
- Overtime for any hours worked over 9am to 6pm
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Sheetal!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)