A multinational investment bank is looking to hire a Presentations Operator to work on the evening shift from Monday to Thursday 4pm to midnight. You will have to be onsite at their offices in the City of London.
You will be primarily using PowerPoint, if you also have Adobe Creative Suite knowledge then this would be a distinct advantage.
- Design and format graphic presentations
- Create business pitch documents
- Communicate with the stakeholders about their projects, setting realistic deadlines
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Advanced level of PowerPoint
- Some knowledge of Creative Suite
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Some experience of working within a DTP or Presentations unit
They want presentation operators who would like to progress to being a team leader or perhaps a technical trainer. This is an ongoing temporary role that would need a long term commitment.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£15 per hour
to £22 per hour