This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Research Consultant to join an international consulting organisation in a leadership role within their automotive team.
The company offer a wide range of Consulting services to a range of market verticals across the globe and have offices across western Europe. There’s a huge scope for career progression into Consultant and leadership roles and a great support from experts across the business in this high profile team.
As a leader for the Commercial vehicles / Future of Commercial mobility vertical team, you will lead a team taking briefs from customers and internal teams to produce market reports answering specific questions for business requirements.
Using a range of research methodology, you’ll be leading a team to deliver the consultancy reports. From market sizing, market entry strategies and lots more, this is a quantitative and qualitative research role.
This is a remotely based role, you could be based in the UK, or Germany.
Ideally you’ll have
- Degree level education and strong experience of the automotive engineering, electric and autonomous vehicles industry
- Thorough understanding of research methodologies and/or strategic marketing
- Leadership or mentoring experience of a small team
- Ability to forge close working relationships with a commercial acumen and analytical mind
- The ability to work autonomously and also effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in fact-based market research with focus on complex ad-hoc studies
- Consultative thinking, focus on delivering the story, not just the data
- Strong analytical skills with sound understanding of and passion for research and consulting
Any European language skills would also be an advantage in this role.
Contact Chloe Whitelock for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.