Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for Print Finishers to join their busy night shift team in Dagenham, Essex.
You will be operating various finishing equipment, including folders, guillotines and stitching.
- Communicate with the Line Manager effectively and in a timely manner
- Produce work in the finishing department to the highest standards
- Strive for a high performance at all times, developing knowledge and skills where possible
- Maintain numbering and order on variable jobs, ensuring high levels of quality and accuracy
- Maintain all company processes and procedures at all times
- Understand and comply to all training and health and safety policies
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in digital print finishing required – must have experience with folders, guillotines and stitching
- Strong numerical skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to shift work and overtime
- Strong team player
- Great work ethic and results focused
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Hours: Night shifts 6pm-6am
Start date: ASAP
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.