Our client, a high-performance Marketing services organisation with offices across the UK and Europe is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their team. The role is hybrid with one day per week in the office.
As the Product Manager, you will be an invaluable team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of business departments that are responsible for a product’s contribution to the business, setting strategies and building new products and increasing the profitability of existing products. In addition, you will help develop new ideas based on your contact with customers and prospects.
- Translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks
- Set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates
- Define new features/functions and products based on market problems supported by data
- Ensure backlog of items are understood and prioritised according to customer and market needs, business priority, and are portrayed and communicated on the roadmap
- Work with Product/Platform Architects and Development team to ensure there is clear understanding of the functionality required, decide the optimal route to build new products using the Buy/Build/Partner approach
- Work alongside technical and product development teams through all product innovation stages to ensure strong competitive differentiation while meeting time-to-market goals
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management/development in a customer communications-based business
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management/development in a B2B software environment, either at client or supplier side
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about emerging technologies
- Willing to travel throughout the UK
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
Location: UK Hybrid/One day in office per week (offices located nationwide)