Are you looking for career progression and long-term employment? Are you hard-working, reliable and committed?
If you can commit to working days and nights on a four on, four off basis, please consider the following opportunity, which can lead to other roles within this large successful organisation:
Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking to grow their busy team in Bristol.
You will be responsible for supporting the Production Manager in achieving the required and planned daily targets and ensuring all products are up to the required standards.
- Support the Production Manager by setting machines and meeting output volume requirements on a daily basis
- Work with production support personnel to maintain a steady stream of stock to ensure the smooth running of production
- Be pro-active at all times within your team to help maximise productivity
- Receive training for new or existing processes and procedures.
- Complete all necessary documentation to provide key performance indicator information on productivity, quality and reconciliation
Key skills required:
- Committed and reliable
- Great communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- High accuracy and attention to detail
Days 7am-7pm (four shifts on, four shifts off)
Nights 7pm-7am (four shifts on, four shifts off)
Benefits include: Free parking, overtime opportunities, training opportunities across the business and career progression.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£20,400 per annum