Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking to grow their busy team in Bristol.
You will be responsible for operating an enclosing machine to support the daily volume of work required to be dispatched on time and in full, meeting the client’s SLA.
- Set and operate enclosing machine following work orders and client specific instructions
- Support the daily production volume in line with client service level agreements and targets set
- Manage all aspects of the machine enclosing process, ensuring stock is replenished in time and workload is planned effectively to maximise output
- Adhere to company processes and checks in place – quality, enclosing & dispatch
- Report any issues whether print quality, machine or stock to management
- 4 on 4 off (rotation of days 7am-7pm and nights 7pm-7am)
- 4 on 3 off (Monday – Thursday / Tuesday – Friday (rotation of days and nights 7am – 7pm / 7pm – 7am)
- 4 on 4 off days only 7am – 7pm
- 4 on 4 off nights only 7pm – 7am
- Overtime available
- Opportunity to gain PPT/Reach/Clamp & Man up license from our In-house Training Instructors if required for the role
- Paid holiday entitlements
- Excellent job progression / training covering a wide range of roles
- Free car parking
- Multiple health benefits including Bupa cash plan at reduced rate for individuals and family memberships, free eye test and money towards glasses for VDU users
- Pension & Life assurance options
- Refer a friend reward £500
- Free fresh fruit and refreshments daily
- Employee recognition awards
- Wellbeing support, Employee assistance programme and Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.