Do you have experience working as a Production Operative? Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for Production Operatives to join their busy team, based in Bristol.
You will be responsible for supporting the Production Manager in achieving the required and planned daily targets through ensuring all products produced meet agreed standards following company procedures and best practice.
- Set and operate machines and output volume requirements on a daily basis and in line with targets set by Production Manager and Production Planning
- Work with production support personnel to maintain a steady stream of stock to ensure the smooth running of production
- Be proactive at all times within your team to help maximise productivity
- Receive training for new or existing machinery, processes and procedures
- Comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies
- Complete all necessary documentation to provide key performance indicator information on productivity, quality and reconciliation
Key skills required:
- Inclusive – interact appropriately with all colleagues and customers. Demonstrate a personal commitment to create a hospitable and welcoming environment, fostering respect for all
- Communication – communicate effectively, expressing thoughts and facts, demonstrating effective listening skills, displaying openness to other peoples’ thoughts and ideas
- Adaptable – adjust work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to ensure demands and competing priorities are met
- Accountable – accept responsibility for your actions and decisions, demonstrating your commitment to accomplish work ethically, efficiently and cost-effectively
Previous experience working in a mail room or enclosing is desirable.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.