Our client, a leading global law firm is looking for an IT Project Assistant to join them on a 6 month contract to start ASAP.
As the IT Project assistant, you will assist with document specialist project tasks relevant to the development project
- Provide support in testing and replicating application issues raised by the project team
- Log and update assigned tasks, providing updates, highlighting issues, and escalating to the Tech Lead team if required. Escalate issues to vendors where appropriate
- Assist with pilot testing and triage of issues to the project team
- Communicate regularly and effectively within the team all information regarding identified issues relating to any of the project tasks
Although training will be provided on specific tasks and with a mentor assigned to you, you will have Document Production Coordinator / Project Assistant experience within a Legal or similar professional services to be considered for this role.
Key skills required:
- Experience of working on complex technical documents in client and deadline driven environments
- Advanced technical skills – good understanding of Microsoft Office essential
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent client service skills with a flexible and proactive approach
This is a 6-month temporary role to start ASAP, please only apply if you have the relevant experience and are available immediately.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Salary: £175 to £200 per day
Location: City of London