When it comes to professional and high-quality office fit-out and shop fit-out services, our client is unparalleled.
They now seek a dynamic Project Director to manage a number of high profile projects at any given time.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record in delivering successful Fitout major projects in excess of £10m or several small projects at any one time. You will be an accomplished presenter who has experience of creating, developing and leading skilled teams who win business and are delivery and client motivated. As well as the ability to manage all stakeholder relationships required to complete the project.
We are looking for someone with:
- Main Contractor experience at a similar level within the construction and fit-out market
- The ability to build robust relationships with clients, consultants and suppliers – relationships that will raise the company profile and open up new business opportunities
- A strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and people management skills – you won’t be afraid to address difficult issues, you can motivate a team and you’re able to influence outcomes
- A flair for multitasking, for looking at the bigger picture and for providing excellent attention to detail
- First-class leadership skills – you can delegate, prioritise workloads, run productive meetings and be a role model for others
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.