Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This role is hybrid with the office based in Norwich.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for successfully delivering the design, plan, development and implementation of group wide projects using standard project and company process methodology. Ensuring client and internal requirements are met, and that the project is completed to plan and within budget.
- Carry out Project Management on own projects
- Build strong relationships with senior management across the central business units and the sites.
- Report accurately on baseline costs & ROI vs forecast costs (actuals, estimates to complete) and revised ROI ensuring your projects are delivered within the agreed budget
- To identify & manage project resources from all levels within the organisation for timely delivery of your projects
- To initiate project status meetings and hold project scrums on an appropriate basis for the project
- Awareness and adhering to certain industry standards such as ISO 9001 /2 ISO 27001 accreditations.
- Multi-Site travel and project support where overnight stays are possible.
You will need to possess effective verbal and written communication skills and have proven project management experience. You must be well organised, able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies; you will transform requirements into a realistic project that can be communicated to relevant departments within the business and manage the delivery of these. There is a strong need for you to be independent as well as a team player, focused, confident, assertive and diplomatic.
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience
- Knowledge and experience of the print industry, eDelivery or finance
- Experienced in the use of ERP tools to effectively control project delivery (MS Project Server, MIS, SharePoint, Resource Planning, Forecasting, Estimating, Management Information, Reporting)
- Agile/Prince2 methodologies
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Hybrid - Norwich - Must be on site with team and clients when required