We are looking for a Project Manager to join a communications company. This is a temporary role.
Our client is a large, multi-level marketing organisation, pulling together both market leading technology from some of the worlds biggest names as well as some really clever in house tools, to provide consumer organisations with impressive automated communication pipelines.
They’re one to watch, winning new customers at a rate that the current team can’t keep up with.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Awareness and adhering to certain industry standards such as ISO 9001 /ISO 27001 accreditations
- Identify & manage project resources from all levels within the organisation for timely delivery of projects.
- Preparing a business case, Project Brief, PID, & other project documentation which can help the Sponsor and PM capitalise on the uncovered opportunities throughout the project
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Experienced in the use of ERP tools to effectively control project delivery (MS Project Server, MIS, SharePoint, Resource Planning, Forecasting, Estimating, Management Information, Reporting)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.