A specialist provider of innovative workplace solutions, that improve employees’ day-to-day experiences, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
This is a contract role, until March 2022, and can be based on-site at one of the following locations: Dagenham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Leicester, Livingston, Manchester, Nottingham, Peterborough, Sunderland, Rotherham, Lancing or Huntingdon.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for successfully delivering the design, plan, development and implementation of group wide projects using standard project and company process methodology. Ensuring client and internal requirements are met, and that the project is completed to plan and within budget.
You must be able to communicate with all areas and at all levels of the company and develop good working relationships with your key stakeholders. You will work with the IT, Development, Operations, Finance and Client Services teams to effectively deliver all projects.
- Identify, define, scope, plan and autonomously manage the implementation of projects as determined by the Programme Manager/Head of Programme Management, complying with the project and programme management methodology
- Adhere to certain industry standards such as ISO 9001 /2 ISO 27001 accreditations
- Identify and manage project resources from all levels within the organisation for timely delivery of projects
- Prepare a business case, project brief, PID and other project documentation which can help the sponsor and PM capitalise on the uncovered opportunities throughout the project
- Proactively report project status to the Programme Manager through the agreed reporting mechanism
- Represent the client’s interests whilst providing the business with the most efficient implementation of the project
- Assist in best practice of the project management methodology
- Support the rollout and ongoing management of the programme management office process
- Attend and comply with all training
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies
We are looking for someone with:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and have proven project management experience
- Well organised, able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies
- Ability to work well independently as well as a team player, focused, confident, assertive and diplomatic
- Delivery-focused and passionate about delivering value, on time and above customer and internal expectations
- Experienced in the use of ERP tools to effectively control project delivery (MS Project Server, MIS, SharePoint, Resource Planning, Forecasting, Estimating, Management Information, Reporting)
- Ability to interpret and transform the needs of the client
- Ability to communicate and report successfully with internal senior management and/or senior level clients
- Great people management with the ability to motivate people
- Excellent presentation skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Various locations (UK)