Our client, a global Communications company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team and work with the IT, Development, Operations, Finance and Client Services teams group wide.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for successfully delivering the design, plan, development and implementation of group wide projects using standard project and company process methodology. Ensuring client and internal requirements are met, and that the project is completed to plan and within budget.
You must be able to communicate with all areas and at all levels of the company and develop strong working relationships with your key stakeholders. You will work with the IT, Development, Operations, Finance and Client Services teams group wide to effectively deliver all projects.
- To identify, define, scope, plan and autonomously manage the implementation of the businesses projects as determined by the Programme Manager / Head of Programme Management, complying with our Project & Programme Management Methodology.
- Awareness and adhering to certain industry standards such as ISO 9001 /2 ISO 27001 accreditations.
- To identify & manage project resources from all levels within the organisation for timely delivery of projects.
- Preparing a business case, Project Brief, PID, & other project documentation which can help the Sponsor and PM capitalise on the uncovered opportunities throughout the project.
- To pro-actively report project status to the Programme Manager through the agreed reporting mechanism.
You will need to possess effective verbal and written communication skills and have proven project management experience. You must be well organised, able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies; you will transform requirements into a realistic project that can be communicated to relevant departments within the business and manage the delivery of these. There is a strong need for you to be independent as well as a team player, focused, confident, assertive and diplomatic.
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience
- Knowledge and experience of the print industry and eDelivery
- Experienced in the use of ERP tools to effectively control project delivery (MS Project Server, MIS, SharePoint, Resource Planning, Forecasting, Estimating, Management Information, Reporting)
- Agile/Prince2/Waterfall methodologies
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Salary: £up to £45,000 DOE
Location: Dagenham/Hybrid - Must be available to be on site with teams and clients as and when required