A specialist provider of innovative workplace solutions that improve employees’ day-to-day experiences is looking for a QA Analyst Support to join their team on a 3-6 months contract.
The work is automated testing of documents using an in-house tool, analysis of results and defect handling etc. This role is site based in Manchester.
- Perform a range of testing activities on Delivery and IT projects and changes across the business
- Ensure that all test activities are performed to a high standard on projects and changes where applicable
- Be responsible for output testing across core systems, this will involve the comparison of electronically generated and printed documents created from these core systems.
- Undertake comparison testing using a combination of manual and use of comparison testing tools.
- Follow test scripts to check printed documents and compare printed documents from different core systems
Key skills required:
- Needs to be fluent in English both verbal and written word
- Excellent organisational and effective time management skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities at the same time under pressure
- Excellent team player while able to work individually and under own initiative
- Good telephone manner and appropriate email tone
- Email and Microsoft Office competent, particularly Excel
- Testing experience advantageous
- Transactional print experience would be advantageous
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- A Levels or equivalent preferably including technical or IT subjects
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.