Our client, an international asset and fund management company is looking for an experienced Quant Systems: Systems Engineer to join their office based in London.
Have you got a passion for all things Python, Golang, Rust, Linux-based systems and networking? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join an established company.
This is a full time, permanent hands-on technical role within an engineering team. As the Quant Systems: Systems Engineer you’ll be responsible for high performance trading and research infrastructure.
- Designs and maintains the firm’s largest computer infrastructure
- Work on a wide variety of technology initiatives such as:
- workload scheduling design and implementation
- Fleet management, clustered file system design and operation
- Software design and life cycle
- Kernel and network performance tuning
- Metrics collection and data mining analysis
- Degree in computer science
- Or up to 5 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Python, Golang, Rust, or another similar language is required
- knowledge of Linux-based systems and networking
For a confidential discussion about this role, including salary details, please get in touch with Natalie.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Salary: £ competitive
Location: Hybrid - London/remote