Our client, a leading global law firm is looking for a remote Document Production Specialist to join their busy document production team for a 9 month fixed term contract.
As the Document Production Specialist, you will be responsible for producing high quality documents with accuracy in a timely manner.
- Produce and amend legal documents using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Communicate with clients to provide expert document advice and health check documents as requested
Key skills required:
- Advanced MS Office skills with experience of working on complex technical documents in a client deadline driven environment
- Prior experience in a similar Document Production role within legal or professional services
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload
- Be self-motivated and governed as this is a fully remote role
This is a fully remote role, where you will be working Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm with 1 hour break. Please only apply if you are based in the UK with a valid right-to-work visa.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Salary: £28,000 to £34,500 pro rota
Location: Remote - UK based