Devonshire is recruiting for one its international partners, a leading alternatives management company, mainly specialised in Private Equity, Private Debt and Real Estate.
For their growing office, based in Munich or Luxembourg, we are looking for a Reporting Specialist to reinforce their team.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements as well as participation in the preparation and auditing of annual financial statements
- Participation in the valuation of the investments held by the company’s funds in accordance with national and international accounting regulations
- Responsible care of tax compliance for our closed funds, including relevant data analysis and coordination of our external tax advisors
- Further development of tax processes and tools to increase efficiency
- Collection of quarterly target fund reports
- Execution of meaningful analysis in the reporting context
We’re looking for someone with:
- Relevant working experience of at least 5 years with exposure to alternative funds, ideally fund of funds
- Good knowledge in International Investment Tax Law
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is an asset
- Good communication skills
- High degree of reliability, endurance, and flexibility as well as enjoyment of working in a team
- Competitive salary going up to 100,000€ gross/year + 10-30% Bonus
- Positive working environment with interesting prospects of professional evolution
Please get in touch with Tudor Hîncu for more information about this opportunity or apply below!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
up to €100,000 plus bonus
Location: Munich or Luxembourg