We are working with a leading asset management firm, based in the city of London, who are looking for a Reprographics Operator to join their team.
As the Reprographics Operator, you will perform reprographics duties as required, to a high-quality standard and monitoring SLA performance, reporting any issues or service failures to the Team Leader.
- Ensure all required stock levels/consumables are maintained and any damaged or faulty equipment is reported to your line manager promptly
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and always liaise with them in a professional and helpful manner to resolve enquiries escalated by the team and keeping the Team Leader informed
- Fully adhere to operational processes and policies
- Support the review and development and implementation of processes to improve performance and reduce risk
- Be aware of safe working practices, and maintain a tidy and safe work area and ensure servicing of all equipment is carried out safely and on time (including vehicles)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to support process review and continuous improvement within onsite services
- Able to work well as part of a team
- To always represent the client professionally
- Strong knowledge within Reprographics and work processes for print and finishing
- Diligent, conscientious attitude with a strong work ethic
- Good verbal and written communication skills to persuade and influence staff and clients at all levels in a professional manner
- PC literate and competent in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Fiery
- Client focused and strives to exceed expectations
Please note this is a full-time office-based role, working 37.5-hour week between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: City of London