We are looking for a Workplace Operator to join our client based in Horsham.
As the Workplace Operator, you will work collaboratively with our clients to deliver the future of agile, connected, and high performing workplace. You will be responsible for ensuring seamless access to a range of services such as, managed print services, stationery, and distribution services.
- Be responsible for providing operational support in any service area as and when required. Services will include MPS, Stationery, Mail, Couriers, Porterage, Meeting Room set ups, Goods in, AV, Switchboard/FM helpdesk and admin
- Responsible in ensuring accuracy when recording any data or financial information whether electronically or by hard copy
- Work and engage with clients, demonstrating a positive and professional can-do attitude
- Support colleagues and work as a team to achieve the best results for clients
- Responsible for tracking own activity and report on daily
- To wear the uniform provided and correct PPE as required
- Responsible for complying with health and safety and site operational procedures
- Experience in Couriers/Mailroom/Porterage/Logistics/Goods is desired
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proactive approach to work with an eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills, competent in Microsoft office applications to intermediate level
- Flexible to change shifts at short notice
- Ability to learn quickly
40 working hours per week, various shift patterns between 07:00– 18:00 as required (flexible to change shift at short notice)
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.