Our client is looking for a Risk and Compliance Director to join their team and work on a hybrid basis in Leicester.
Reporting to the Site Director, the Risk and Compliance Director will be responsible for managing all aspects of quality and risk to the organisation, its employees, clients, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders.
Key to this function is the need to identify key internal processes and manage Risk, Compliance and Quality with regular auditing of these processes to evidence excellent control and continuous improvement.
- Play a key role within the site management team driving and embedding a culture of Risk, Compliance and Quality across the business
- Continuously develop and manage a Risk, Compliance and Quality strategy
- Ensure that appropriate controls and monitoring are in place to assess and measure Risk, Compliance and Quality
- Provide guidance and support to stakeholders across the business
- Analyse changes to operational and business changes and provide appropriate guidance
- Ensure that our compliance framework continuously adapts to support operational, business and legal changes
- Maintain knowledge of all appropriate applicable legislation and industry standards and implementing best practice.
- In addition to these duties employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required.
- Quality, Compliance and Risk Management experience within a heavily regulated sector
- Being agile, self-motivated, client and solutions focused and a credible, first-class communicator
- Experience of RCSA processes within the Financial Services Sector
- Knowledge of FCA and CASS regulations
- PRINCE2 / Six Sigma experience / ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Hybrid - Leicester