Would you like to take a new step in your career? Are you willing to boost your professional life and take over an executive position?
Our partner, a family size asset management company overseeing around 1€ bln. assets, is actively looking for a new team member to take over the Risk Manager position.
The company is present in several locations across Europe and is looking forward to continuing its development. You will join a human size structure, with about 10 people, whose aim is to promote you soon to the title of Conducting Officer
If you would like to seize such an opportunity and get the chance to become the Head of Risk of this management company, keep on reading.
Risk Manager – your responsibilities:
- Work along with the company’s Risk Management team
- Monitor company’s funds in terms of risk limits
- Monitor the funds’ compliance and their investment policy rules
- Prepare periodic risk management reports for the Management team, Board of Directors and third-party regulators
- Take over the Conducting Officer position in the future
Risk Manager – your profile:
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in the Risk Management field
- Extended knowledge of Alternative funds, especially in Real Estate & Private Equity
- University degree in Finance, Economics, ideally with a specialisation in Risk Management
- CFA or FRM certification is an asset
- Fluent in English, French and/or Italian
Risk Manager – the offer:
- An attractive and complete salary package including a gross salary up to 100K€/year
- Possibility to get a high degree of experience and evolve quickly to an executive position
- Pleasant and challenging work environment
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.