Devonshire teamed-up with a high-quality asset manager specialised on the Real Estate market looking to reinforce its Luxembourgish team.
With more than 20 years of successful history behind, the company keeps developing further activities. For their growing AIFM, our partner would like to find a Risk Manager who will take over the Risk department as a Conducting Officer. Great opportunity to give a boost to your career by joining a THE leader on the international market.
Risk Manager – Your role:
- Ensure the compliance of the company and funds managed by the company and keep abreast of legal/regulatory requirements and fund industry issues
- Chair the compliance committees and report adequately to the Board of Directors
- Ensure that policies and procedures are correctly implemented and updated
- Ensure that the risk management systems are efficiently implemented, and reporting is adequate for the investment process
- Review and validate fund documentation (prospectus, KIID, annual reports. etc.) related to Risk Management
- Be as a Conducting Officer the contact person for any CSSF enquiry
- Support with relevant departments during the creation / modification / liquidation of funds in terms of legal reviews, investment policy or risk management inputs
- Active participation to any project; especially in terms of Risk Management (new risk management obligations, investment restrictions monitoring or any regulatory reporting)
Risk Manager – Your profile:
- Master’s degree minimum in Management, Law, Political Science, Finance, or any other relevant education
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the Risk Management field, or Audit in Private Equity and/or Real Estate
- Fluency in English, French and/or Italian are an asset
- You are motivated and have no fear of new challenges
- Experience of dealing with portfolio managers would be considered as a significant asset
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving mind
Risk Manager – The offer:
- Pleasant working environment with a great work-life balance
- Challenging working environment
- Performance based salary
- Stable company with a great growing potential
- Opportunity to achieve a high degree of experience and boost your career
Does this sound interesting to you? If you think you have the necessary skills or attitude to take up the challenge and participate in the development of a new structure, then wait no more and apply.
We will be happy to hear from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.