We're looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join a busy and proactive team in Manchester.
If you are an organised, proficient and enthusiastic administrator looking for a new challenge in a busy and fast-paced environment then we may just have the role for you.
Supporting the busy sales team through the processing of sales orders and managing customer communications, the Sales Support Administrator will:
- Provide effective administration and sales support to all sales roles
- Process new sales orders in line with required process
- Input and maintain required reports
- Assist the sales team with the preparation of sales support documents as required
- Answering inbound calls
- Maintaining the CRM database
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a strong administrative background
- Be highly proficient in the use of Windows Office applications
- Be highly organised and reliable
This a great opportunity to join a busy and friendly team and would suit an ambitious individual looking to develop their career in a successful organisation.
For further information or to arrange an information chat about the role, please contact Nicola Bullivent.
Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Please note that due to the volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Eligibility to work in the UK is required for this position.
Location: Manchester - On-site with some flexibility to work remote on occasion