If you are a salesforce aficionado, live and breathe data, have proven technical and problem-solving skills alongside excellent analytical capability, and are looking for a rewarding new career within a progressive mission locked organisation then this could be the role for you.
Devonshire are pleased to be working with this market leading organisation to support their plans to build a standout marketing team to support the company’s vision for growth. Key to that team is a highly proficient Salesforce Administrator who will lead the entire sales process on Salesforce.
As Salesforce Lead your responsibilities although not limited to, will include:
- Building reports, creating new functions, and setting up processes to drive success for the commercial teams
- Creating and maintaining documentation and presentations on sales processes
- Optimising lead qualification and engagement
- Owning Salesforce, Pardot and other integrated platforms
- Onboarding new sales reps
- Being the point of contact for associated administration, implementation, and configuration
- Ensuring dashboards, reporting and automation are professionally managed to ensure they effectively support business need
- Responsibility for continuous improvement within Salesforce configuration
As Salesforce Lead you will clearly demonstrate:
- An ability to successfully execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- An ability to extract an analyse information from various sources to generate reporting
- Strong project management skills
- A commitment to Salesforce best practice and information sharing to ensure a world class Salesforce operation
- Proficiency with and willingness to learn new sales technology and data analytics
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills
- Salesforce administration qualifications
You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary with attractive OTE, reviewed annually
- Flexible & remote working
- Company shares options
- Mentoring and career development opportunities
- Wellbeing focus
- Plus, lots more…
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact Nicola Bullivent.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)