Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to join their team in Dagenham, Essex.
You will be responsible for playing a pivotal part of the Development Team by allocating work to developers to achieve scheduled activities.
- Schedule new projects and tasks for the Development teams
- Update schedules and track all jobs to ensure deadlines are successfully met
- Forecast upcoming development projects accurately
- Estimate development times for different skill levels of the development teams
- Communicate and escalate any potential conflicts to ensure all is reviewed in a timely manner
- Communicate with different areas of the business effectively
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in scheduling or coordinating projects
- Strong IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Able to react and work under pressure
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
Start date: ASAP
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.