We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a customer communications company, based in Dagenham.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing direct mail campaigns, provide excellent client service and develop, grow and take ownership of key accounts.
- Support internal teams to ensure quality of work delivered to the client is of the highest standard
- Respond timely and professionally to all client enquiries
- Work in close partnership with external and internal departments
- Perform the role and maintain documentation in accordance with procedures
- Invoice promptly and accurately
- Ensure forecasts, WIP and accruals are completed on time and are accurate
Ideally, you will have:
- Significant industry experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good client facing skills
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Strong communication skills at all levels
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
up to £40,000