Our client, a specialist in Customer Communications such as Print and Mail, are looking for a Senior Business Continuity & Risk Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Business Continuity & Risk Manager, you will support and deputise for the Head of Business Continuity and Resilience in providing a comprehensive business continuity and risk management service to the group.
This is a home-based role (they use Teams for most meetings) with travel to sites in the UK when needed for audits/meetings. The main office is based in Droitwich Spa, and you will need to live circa 1hr 30 mins drive to the office.
- Ensuring that the organisation’s suite of business continuity management policies are promoted and adopted in all operations and developments throughout all sites and departments throughout the organisation in the UK; Scotland and Ireland
- Delivering a structured approach to business continuity planning and risk management – based upon the organisation’s business continuity management policies
- Delivering risk reporting and governance directly to the senior GRC management team
- Ensuring the completion and maintenance of incident management and business continuity plans throughout all locations and departments
- Conducting risk management workshops and ensuring the maintenance of risk registers for projects and departments including customer and change management specific activities
- Delivering a structured approach to incident identification; classification; investigation, including reporting and progression of remediation / mitigation actions
- Support and assist the new business bid process in respect of all business continuity and risk management requirements across all locations and service lines
- Deliver the service assurance and management of all critical third-party service providers in the delivery of BCM and risk
- Assist business development and professional services teams in respect of BCM and risk requirements for new bids / contracts/ contract renewals
- Conduct internal audits in relation to business continuity / risk / incident management plan / procedure maintenance and review.
Essential skills & experience:
- Ideally CBCI Trained \ Certified
- 5 years working in Business Continuity and Risk
- Will have extensive exposure and working knowledge of: ISO 22301 & 27001
- Ideally some banking/financial services experience
- Will have worked in a similar role
Please apply with your CV ASAP.
Only candidates with the right to work permanently in the UK will be consider for this role.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Droitwich Spa