For one of our partners, we are seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to join their small yet growing Luxembourgish team.
This investment company present on the financial market for more than 20 years and specialized in Private Equity is continuingly developing its activities in Europe and across the globe.
With almost €500 mln. assets under management, the Luxembourgish office is looking for its future Senior Compliance Officer in order to maintain the funds and the company compliant with the national and international regulatory framework.
You will be joining a small team, with about five people in the office, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in the company’s day to day business, yet also to evolve professionally by becoming the future Head of Compliance.
- Provide subject matter expertise, advice and challenge to the business with regards to AML/KYC policies
- Take an important part in the implementation of the new regulatory framework related to the company and its funds
- Support the CFO and the whole team to fulfil their day-to-day business
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong AML/KYC technical skills and knowledge
- A previous Compliance experience of at least 3 years
- Strong leadership capabilities
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Advanced knowledge of the English and French language
What you can expect
- Positive and supportive working environment in contemporary offices located in the city centre
- Flexible working hours allowing to work either from home or the office
- Strong career path within a management company with offices around the world
- Competitive salary package including a gross remuneration up to 110K€/year, bonus, etc.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
up to €110,000