For an international group specialised in communications, we are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to take over the Head of Compliance role.
As Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for the Governance, Risk & Compliance aspects of the company.
Here are some of the tasks:
- Prepare a rolling annual review program to cover the regular compliance work to validate controls, procedures and application of policies in the Luxembourg and Dublin sites
- Review all incident reports raised by internal functions locally, within the Group or by Clients. Ensure documentation is complete, actions are comprehensive and performed to prevent any subsequent detrimental impact on stakeholders
- The local representative for data protection in accordance with GDPR and other data related regulations to which the Company must comply
- Responsible for the provision of reports and information required by the CSSF covering the operations of the Luxembourg site – as per the required reporting format and frequency
- Under direction of the Group’s GRC ensure the ISO standards are applied across the production processes and services provided to clients by the Luxembourg and Dublin sites
- Review all client or customer complaints received relating to services provided to Clients from the Luxembourg and Dublin sites. Ensure all complaints are handled fairly, in a timely manner and are fully documented
- Ensure operational resilience and continuity for the site is documented in accordance with industry best practices and client contractual obligations have been addressed by way of creating plans and tests exercises conducted as may be mandated
- Deliver internal audits in accordance with the requirements of the implemented standards and CSSF obligations
- At least 5 years of working experience in the compliance field, ideally within a financial institution (bank, PSF, ManCo, Trust)
- Sound knowledge of AML policies, ideally GDPR as well
- Ability to work in full autonomy and under pressure
- Fluent English, French or German would be an asset
- Chance to join a leading international group based in Luxembourg since only few months
- Opportunity to develop a Compliance team on the long-term
- Offices outside Luxembourg city allowing to avoid the heavy traffic
- Salary up to 90.000€ gross/year + full package
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.