The Financial Analyst is a new role supporting the senior management of the business in the analysis of financial and non-financial information to support their understanding of the business and decision-making.
We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst with minimum 3-4 years of experience in a multi-site business.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, extremely organised and able to juggle their focus and time across multiple initiatives.
They will ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA) or a finalist. The ability to identify appropriate information sources to analyse and deliver relevant, accurate and timely analysis will be key.
- Analyse current and past financial data
- Look at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Prepare reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the wider business
- Support the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Suggest budgets and improvements based on the above information
- Explore different investment opportunities
- Develop financial models and providing financial forecasts
- Identify initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
- Demonstrable experience working within a similar analytic role in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- A highly motivated and organised team player
- Commercial negotiation and entrepreneurial thinking
- A good knowledge of the MS Office suite and other analytical tools
- Comfortable with analysing large sets of data
- Comfortable with systems development
Please reach out to Chris Wood for more information about this role.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: South Gloucestershire