Are you an experienced Graphic/Presentations Designer with excellent PowerPoint, Word, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills and used to working in a corporate environment?
As the Senior Designer, you will be working within a team to provide outstanding creative solutions to complex content. They need your pitch design expertise to hit the ground running.
- Working with MS Office and Adobe Creative suite as well as digital platforms, you will create, edit and format high quality documents using branded and ad hoc bespoke templates.
- Work closely with global sales colleagues and brokers / analysts to provide DTP support on competitive tenders and other sales opportunities.
- Share best practice and new design work as appropriate
- Work with colleagues at all corporate levels; being able to understand and deliver to their requirements
- Provide Artworking support, creative graphic assets, and source stock photography for design materials
- Produce and modify Adobe PDFs
You will have:
- Experience as a Corporate Graphic Designer from a professional or financial services firm
- In-depth Presentation experience using PowerPoint and Creative Suite
- Demonstrable experience of visual storytelling to turn complex statistical modelling into creative pieces of art
This is a permanent role within a tight knit team who work on a hybrid basis in London. However, whilst you are learning about what the team does and how they operate it is a good idea to be in the office full time
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of responses, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
£55,000 to £70,000 depending on experience
Location: City of London