Devonshire is currently recruiting for a Senior Legal Advisor specialised in alternative funds, ideally private equity, real estate or private debt, to join a German real estate investment company,
Within this company, you will have the chance to be the responsible for all the legal and corporate duties for the company and its funds.
- Draft and revise issuing documents for manager regulated AIFs and segregated mandates
- Draft legal documents such as management-, mandate, and distribution agreements, etc.
- Review external agreements e.g. service provider agreements
- Manage the fund launches, liquidations, mergers from a legal point of view
- Provide legal services for any type of domiciled Luxembourg schemes (AIF, AIFM, Chapter 16 ManCo, MIFID)
- Support fund managers, by managing the legal due diligence and commenting of SPA for real estate and private equity transactions
- Provide legal support to the senior management, the fund managers and other departments of our group;
- Regulatory research regarding new regulations
- Legal oversight of all funds, management companies and its subsidiaries
- Global litigation management for managed funds
- Manage the relationship with external law firms for our funds
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a Legal Advisor within the alternatives industry, ideally in an AIFM
- Fluent German and English, any other language is considered an asset
- Practical knowledge in regulated and unregulated SCA, SCSp, FCP, RAIF – structures
- Awareness of regulatory requirements of AIFMs, MIFID, Chapter 16 ManCos and to run aboard subsidiaries/branches of such regulated entities
- Good team atmosphere in an exciting working environment
- Results-oriented processes
- Fast growing company
- Dynamic work environment
- Superbly connected office
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch vouchers
- Underground parking spot
- Competitive salary package
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with Tudor Hîncu for more information or apply below!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.