Our client, a financial organisation, is looking for someone who can bring behaviour change marketing experience, creative flair, rigour and ambition to help deliver a high profile campaign.
To do this, you’ll use your insight and understanding of consumer communications to identify the right channels and tactics for the target audience.
This is a rare opportunity to directly influence consumer behaviour through campaign marketing and have a real impact while working collaboratively towards a common goal alongside a range of internal and external stakeholders. You will line manage one direct report to support the delivery of the campaign.
- Experience of working with quant and qualitative data to inform marketing campaign delivery
- Experience of having worked in financial services or the public sector in a marketing function
- Experience of having worked with or in advertising or media agencies
- Experience of planning and delivering integrated behaviour change marketing campaigns with working knowledge of communication strategy development, media planning and buying, advertising, digital, partnership marketing and PR and campaign evaluation
- Experience of translating complex business goals into communication and marketing messaging and objectives
- Strong planning and organisational skills and experience of working in a high pressure environment, managing multiple project workstreams
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally, to persuade and influence and gain credibility and respect from all areas of the organisation
- Experience of managing suppliers and agencies to ensure cost effectiveness and quality, building good relationships and managing performance to get the best results for the business
- A creative and innovative thinker with good judgement and creative problem solving skills
This role is a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend. Initially it will be 100% remote reverting to 2 days a week in the office (East London) from Nov/Dec onward. The role is freelance paying a competitive day rate.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.