Our client, a leading communications company, is seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team working under the administrative direction and general supervision of the Payroll Projects Manager to support all aspects of the organisation’s payroll function.
As Senior Payroll Administrator you will provide a highly effective and operationally efficient administration to support the payroll function through:
- Delegating and distributing administration workload across the team
- Supporting the payroll for circa 3,500 employees across multiple sites and legal entities and being a point of escalation as required
- Providing well-informed guidance on complex calculations/queries
- Maintaining the shared payroll inbox and adhering to response time SLAs
- Effective administration of international payrolls
- Supporting with the development of processes to drive efficiency of payroll function
- Responsibility for payroll finalisation process including reconciliations and BACS upload
- Overseeing the completion of all month-end tasks including the preparation of scheduled reports, financial journals, payment and reconciliation of third party deductions
- Monthly pension administration
- Assisting with year end duties including P11Ds, PSA
- Assisting with any project and reporting needs as and when required
As Senior Payroll Administrator you will:
- Boast exceptional knowledge and proven experience of current payroll and pension legislation
- Be positive in working collaboratively within the team
- Be proactive in your approach to problem solving
- Have sound ability to plan and initiate process change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- System experience using Excel
- Be organised, diligent and able to manage their workload and work to deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take steps in progressing their career, working in a fast paced, dynamic and exciting global corporation who will support and encourage you in post.
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact Nicola Bullivent.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Essex (hybrid)