Do you have excellent knowledge and proven experience of current payroll and pension legislation?
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Administrator to support all aspects of our client’s payroll function.
- Provide a highly effective and operationally efficient administration to support the payroll function
- Delegate and distribute the administration team workload, as well as provide support and guidance on complex calculations
- Be a point of contact for any payroll queries
- Maintain the shared payroll inbox and adhere to response time SLAs
- Collate and enter information for all weekly and monthly payrolls
- Ensure managers accurately complete all payroll documentation
- Assist with any project needs, reporting and ad-hoc duties as and when required
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience of current payroll and pension legislation
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team and experience allocating work to a team
- A proactive approach to problem solving and ability to plan and initiate process change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organised and ability to manage their workload
- Experience using Excel
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
up to £30,000