Our client is looking for a Senior Web QA to join an existing team in delivering bespoke applications to our new and existing clients in a professional and timely manner.
Driving the technology and solutions of the business forward by action is key. To deliver in accordance with the needs of the customer, internal or external, while complying with corporate policy and industry best practice.
- Testing and quality control of both internal and external developed applications
- Responsible for the creation of test scripts and test cases both technical and functional
- Execute scripts and test cases both manual and automated process appropriately
- Act as a gatekeeper for work leaving the Web Development team through the setting of high standard of almost zero bug culture:
- Comply with development process and protocols, e.g.
a. Source Control for test scripts
b. QA Process for bug resolutions
c. Application Architecture / Model
d. Coding Standards
Technical Skills Required:
- C#.Net/ASP.Net/JAVA (Intermediate)
- MS SQL Server/Oracle (Intermediate)
- HTML (Basic Knowledge)
- JQuery (Basic Knowledge)
- CSS (Basic Knowledge)
- MVC (Basic Knowledge)
- WCF/Restful/SOAP Services (Intermediate)
- Selenium (Expert)
- StresStimulus (Intermediate)
- Nunit (Intermediate)
- VS 2019 (Basic Knowledge)
- Security awareness – PCI / OWASP Top Ten
- Test applications in an Agile/SCRUM or rapid application development environment
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Three Month Contact – Outside IR35
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Salary: £400 per day
Location: Hybrid - Dagenham