We're looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join a customer communications company.
This is a high-performance marketing services organisation with offices across Europe and the US.
There’s a huge amount of opportunity for natural career progression as well as the unique environment for carving out your own future. Career opportunities in abundance with this business with coaching and mentoring for candidates on an upward career journey.
This role is site based at any of their UK bases, either – Dagenham, Manchester, Leicester, Bristol, Leeds, Tewkesbury, Lancing, Edinburgh, Livingston, Sunderland or Nottingham.
The Service Desk Analyst is accountable for providing a supportive and understanding helpdesk service to the company users ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Respond to all contacts through a multi-channel service desk providing a supportive and empathetic approach to internal and external users
- Ownership of the ticket through to closure working with senior teams as required
- Responsible for creating documentation of any issues that is escalated to a senior level ensuring a repeat escalation is not required
- Provide remote technical support, resolving issues in a competent manner whilst communicating professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritise, and resolve technical queries and service requests within agreed service levels
- Maintain the CMDB, KEDB and knowledge base and creating training material for the Service Desk Analysts
- Review and approve or reject change ticket submissions for completeness and accuracy aligned with the standards set out by the Change Manager
- Self-motivated desire to learn and understand all technologies across the company estate.
- Provide regular feedback to drive technical and process improvements
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Knowledge of O365, Active Directory and Windows Server technologies
- Knowledge of network technologies and ability to configure switch ports
- Strong desire to learn
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service skills using effective listening, understanding and able to articulate the next steps in a confident and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ITIL Foundation knowledge
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Various locations (UK)