Our client, a leading membership organisation and the collective voice for the banking and finance industry is currently hiring a Social Media Manager to work within their Content team.
This is a 12-month maternity cover contract and a hybrid working model with 2 days a week in the office.
The Content, team is responsible for designing, producing, editing and delivering high-quality relevant and timely content for our client, ensuring that all output, across all channels, reflects their vision and values. This includes campaign content, publications, reports, articles, speeches, blogs, newsletters, leaflets, website and social media content.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for producing high-quality relevant and timely social content, ensuring that all output reflects their priority workstreams and vision and values.
- Have responsibility for social media output and strategy, ensuring effective monitoring and evaluation
- Understand social media platform developments and how you can optimise content while working to strict brand guidelines to ensure the end client’s brand tone of voice across digital channels
- Work closely with corporate affairs colleagues, developing social media plans for events and campaigns to help extend the reach of their messages to their audiences
- Lead the management and strategy for LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
- Manage the social media content calendar – ensuring posts are engaging, accurate and timely
Successful candidates will have;-
- Extensive experience in working with various social media platforms
- Great communication skills in order to work with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to think strategically and creatively, with excellent planning skills
- Ability to consistently produce quality content quickly and to tight timescales
- Demonstrable experience in developing and delivering successful social media strategies
- Comprehensive understanding of social media channels
- Ability to evaluate social media content performance
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
Please note that due to the high volume of responses, we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Salary: Up to £55,000
Location: London - Hybrid