We are looking for an experienced SAN and Storage Engineer who is looking to develop their skills and join a multi-level marketing organisation on a permanent basis.
Our client is a large, multi-level marketing organisation, pulling together both market leading technology from some of the worlds biggest names as well as some really clever in-house tools, to provide consumer organisations with impressive automated communication pipelines.
They’re one to watch, winning new customers at a rate that the current team can’t keep up with.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle management of all SAN and Storage systems in the UK
- Provide third line management and support for all SAN and Storage systems
- Provide technical excellence and guidance in best practice
- Actively seek opportunities to improve the processes, technologies and stability of the storage estate
- Perform routine system maintenance
- Audit and implement remediation actions to comply with IT Governance policies and procedures
- Perform root cause problem investigations and implementing remediation
- Ensure compliance with the teams SLA’s and measure KPI’s ensuring the success of the team
- Support the full project lifecycle delivering solutions on time, first time
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong knowledge of IBM AIX 6 and above
- IBM Storage solutions
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Readiness to undertake challenges
Additional competencies (nice to have):
- SAN fabric knowledge
- ITIL foundation
- Previous experience with enterprise IT environments
- Stakeholders management/Service Excellence
- Flexibility with regards to working hours (on call & overtime)
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team within a global organisation where you can build a long-term career.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.