We are looking for an experienced SAN and Storage Engineer who is looking to develop their skills and join a multi-level marketing organisation on a permanent basis.
Our client is a large, multi-level marketing organisation, pulling together both market leading technology from some of the worlds biggest names as well as some really clever in-house tools, to provide consumer organisations with impressive automated communication pipelines.
They’re one to watch, winning new customers at a rate that the current team can’t keep up with.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle management of all SAN and Storage systems in the UK
- Provide third line management and support for all SAN and Storage systems
- Provide technical excellence and guidance in best practice
- Actively seek opportunities to improve the processes, technologies and stability of the storage estate
- Perform routine system maintenance
- Audit and implement remediation actions to comply with IT Governance policies and procedures
- Perform root cause problem investigations and implementing remediation
- Ensure compliance with the teams SLA’s and measure KPI’s ensuring the success of the team
- Support the full project lifecycle delivering solutions on time, first time
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong knowledge of IBM AIX 6 and above
- IBM Storage solutions
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Readiness to undertake challenges
Additional competencies (nice to have):
- SAN fabric knowledge
- ITIL foundation
- Previous experience with enterprise IT environments
- Stakeholders management/Service Excellence
- Flexibility with regards to working hours (on call & overtime)
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team within a global organisation where you can build a long-term career.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.