Devonshire is looking for a supervising pharmacist to join a leading healthcare brand in their County Dublin branches.
As the Supervising Pharmacist your key responsibilities will include:
- Operate the dispensary within legal requirements
- Management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Management of claims rejected
- Relationship management with local Doctors and other health professionals
Key skills required:
- 3 years’ experience working as a qualified pharmacist
- Hold a Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) approved pharmacy qualification
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) or be eligible to apply for registration
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary including sign on bonus
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Great benefits package; medical insurance, performance bonuses, maternity leave, professional fees payment and more
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Dublin, Ireland