We are looking for a Supplier Performance Manager to join a leading communications company on a permanent basis.
This is a hybrid-working role, split between home-based with travel to various core locations in the UK.
As the Supplier Performance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting both the implementation and ongoing supplier performance management of key identified suppliers across all business functions.
- Supporting the implementation of a tiered end-to-end supplier management, reporting and governance process
- Establish consistency in the management of key suppliers, acknowledging their responsibilities in delivering client and regulatory obligations
- Deliver an annual audit and performance review of the identified key suppliers
- Support the design, implementation and coordination of supplier metrics and reporting, KPI performance management and continuous improvement plans
- Supervise the process of on-site supplier due diligence visits
- Actively contribute to the improvement of business processes and controls
We’re looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of key legislations and compliance regulations
- Knowledge of ethical procurement practices/frameworks
- Analytical and administrative capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resilient under pressure
- Ethical thinking and personal professional integrity
- Collaborative, confident and considerate
- Ability to communicate effectively across all business stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: UK (hybrid)