Our client, an international asset and fund management company is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator Manager to join their office based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
Have you got a passion for all things Windows and Linux desktop/server environment?
As the Systems Administrator Manager you’ll be responsible for managing the team of systems administrators for my clients’ offices in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region and will oversee their professional development, mentorship, and training.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company.
- Work closely with other regional helpdesk managers to identify and implement enhancements to processes and policies
- Measure and report on performance
- Collect and respond to feedback from the business
- Manage a subset of helpdesk-related operational processes and communications
- You must have five to ten years of relevant experience
- Previous experience with corporate IT infrastructure
- Previous Windows and Linux experience
- Proven track record of both managing a team and building out processes and operations
For a confidential discussion about this role, including salary details, please get in touch with Natalie.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Salary: £ competitive
Location: Hybrid - London/remote