Our client, a leading Customer Communications company, is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their great team in Rotherham.
In this role, you would be responsible for working with the wider team to deliver projects successfully.
You will be dealing with various systems, spreadsheets and processes, and be responsible for answering enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Respond timely and professionally to all client enquiries
- Ensure scheduled reports and tasks are completed in full and on time
- Maintain documentation in accordance with company procedures
- Provide exemplary customer service at all times
- Prioritise workloads, whilst managing client timeline expectations
- Support internal teams to ensure the quality of all work that is delivered to the client is of the highest standard.
Must-have skills and experience:
- Previous administrator experience in a customer facing role
- Good communication skills at all levels, over the phone, via email and face-to-face.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Quick at learning new systems and processes
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: South Yorkshire