Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Team Assistant to join their busy team in Sheffield.
We are looking for a proactive and flexible individual who can undertake duties and support and contribute to the achievement of SLAs and quality standards.
It would be ideal if the successful candidate has experience in onsite services (mailroom, reprographics, archiving or print).
- Support the team by being flexible in delivering whatever activity is requested by the line manager
- Ensure all processes are followed accurately and flag any process or service failures to the line manager
- Ensure all required stock levels are maintained and any damaged equipment is reported to line manager
- Complete all training within required timescales, and support the training of other team members
- Can-do and conscientious attitude, with a strong work ethic
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Clean driving license
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Great team player, who works well in a group but also individually
35 hours per week.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.