Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Team Assistant to join their busy team in Sheffield.
We are looking for a proactive individual who has great attention to detail and is efficient with administration and processing documents.
It would be ideal if the successful candidate has experience in onsite services (mailroom, reprographics, archiving or print).
- Print and quality check documents as requested
- Ensure all documents are checked for grammar and spelling
- Check all details on documents, to ensure policy numbers are correct
- Ensure all processes are followed accurately and flag any process or service failures to the line manager
- Complete all training within required timescales, and support the training of other team members
- Can-do and conscientious attitude, with a strong work ethic
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Clean driving license
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Great team player, who works well in a group but also individually
35 hours per week.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£12.76 per hour