Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Team Assistant to join their busy team in Glasgow.
We are looking for a proactive individual who has great attention to detail and is efficient with administration and processing documents.
It would be ideal if the successful candidate has experience in onsite services (mailroom, reprographics, archiving or print).
- Manage inbound mail and process accordingly
- Print, scan and send mail across the business
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure all documents are handled correctly
- Ensure all processes are followed accurately and flag any process or service failures to the line manager
- Complete all training within required timescales, and support the training of other team members
- Can-do and conscientious attitude, with a strong work ethic
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Clean driving license
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Great team player, who works well in a group but also individually
20 hours per week.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£12.76 per hour